Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dezam Trip with Jen & Linda :)

Natural fence to keep cattle in (cacti!) 
He holds me so well,
and He knows my name.

He leads me through hope-laden
valleys,
and renews my spirit day
by day
by day.

There are no corners where
He does not hide with me.

My spirit comes alive when I am
alone with Him
and when I am aware of His presence.

He leads me with a gentle hand,
and I am never alone.

There are many spaces where understanding
grows cloudy,
and answers
become distant.

There are races that we are running,
and clocks we are trying to outdo.

There are seasons of labor
and toil
and heartache
and joy
and excitement
and refinement...all
with refinement.

And my heart grows fonder
in each moment
of surrender.

My lungs fill to capacity
with the sweet
A night out on the town! 
intentions of my Savior.

Where can I go where He
is not?

Where can I reside where
He is not?

There are no forests,
No rivers,
No mountains.
There are no places
where He has abandoned me.

My heart grows more simply drawn
into embrace
as He renews me.

I am washed by waters, clean.
Cleansing, bubbling,
MCC plants trees in old water bags to replant in the mountains.
Rippling through the places they go.




And now...the picture tour of the land I live in and love. :)




We perused the entire town to find these. :)



We slept outside this night. :)
Hymn sing-a-long! 







A friend we met as we walked along the canal. 



Jen and her orange! 



Madame Sarah birds' nests.

Refining water. 




Stanley took us through the riverbed. 

It's a....

Typical Jen & me.






The ocean view on the way home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment